Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY GABY!



Thats What Friends Are For - Various


Keep smilin', keep shinin'
Knowin' you can always count on me, for sure
That's what friends are for
For good times and bad times
I'll be on your side forever more
That's what friends are for

(For you, E.)

I don't know why I actually switched on the computer, probably cause I'm very bored at home, nothing to do, although I know I'm suppose to like..chiong my studies now, cause guess what..EOY starts next week! Hohoho...prepared? No. I've not started in practically almost everything, except for recapping some of the POA's format. I think I'm going to die, I should start writing a death will soon. (touchwood)

So, our day started off with Emaths being the first lesson. Nothing much happened, except for going through the TYS questions.

SS, all we did was recapping on some source-based questions. Like what Mdm Lim said, our minds had all turned rusty. Okay, maybe not everyone's mind, but my mine's definately rusty. I totally forgot like, what's the format, or whatever you called that thing, the way to write for SBQ questions. Luckily, I'm seated beside a E-History student, and infront of me, there's another E-History student, phew...(:

Chem lesson, was kinda like very free-&-easy. Cause we didn't do any studying, just filing up all our SPA worksheets!

Oh oh, Recess time was cooooooool :D Actually nothing much really happened, as usual, stayed in class, canteen's too far. Chatted with Hui Min for a while, till she saw her knight in shining armour! Urgh, how could you do this to me ): But anyway, wasn't really bothered about her "leaving" me, hahaha cause caught up with Wei Cong, chit-chatted, actually didn't really talked much, just I kinda complained a little : Thanks for listening! (:

I don't know why, (twinnie bro)'s sometimes kinda like..I don't know...just sometimes, (twinnie bro)'s kinda fierce, I'll never know what's on (twinnie bro)'s mind. Sigh..(twinnie bro), dont/never ever ever ever ignore kkkkkkkk :D

Okay, next....4th lesson of the day, English. Did English Comprehension practices, nothing much happened.

Moved on to Amaths, for the whole 1 hour, we did only 3 questions. Revision for our Thursday test. I realised my brain's like totally kinda forgot about Linear Law. For the few minutes, somehow I kinda like forgot how to do logarithms?! Goodness me!

Bio was like some speedy lesson, actually not really speedy. I was half-dead during Bio, I don't know why..the weather was extremely humid. I think I was somehow perspiring, just sitted there doing nothing. Probably cause the shutters were closed, oh well..

Next, the long awaited Chem Mock Spa! Okay, not long awaited at all. Teacher was late, we were on the dot! Okay, we did the experiment before, but I don't know why my hand was like shivering when I was holding the stopwatch? Weird huh...hopefully I plotted my graph correctly, but I think I'm dead, cause of my last reading. Dang, screwed Chem Spa. Okay, I'm very nervous for next month's O Level Spa. Zzzzzzz.

After Chem Spa, finally able to make our way home(: Didn't want to lunch at first, partly cause M's not eating, so I decided not to eat. However, on our way crossing the road, I couldn't take it, my stomach was totally grumbling, very hungry, although I ate 3 nuggets for recess : Nuggets are getting more and more expensive! 3 Nuggets for $1, when it used to be 3 Nuggets for $0.90! Okay, not really very expensive, but..yah..price increased! Tskkkkkk.

So, decided to head for CC's Macs with M! Thanks for accompanying me M! Hahaha, for you, I hate at supersonic speed! Missed 2 Bus 17 for the sake of M, cause she didn't allow me to take bus 17. Reason was actually, M was making her way down to Central, to buy some food, so yeah, since she waited for me, I should wait for her too!

While waiting for Bus 12, the bus which takes donkey years to arrive, we were listening to her MP3, then she decided to start getting silly, and asked me to "talk" to her MP3, cause she wanna try recording our voices down. Silly her. Then when we played back our voices, gosh I laughed till I choked on my coke! Cause she suddenly said, " OMG! I DIDN'T KNOW I TALK SO FAST! OMGOMGOMG" Hahahaha! Cute la you!

Anyway, I like the song's WC & M sent to me, nice nice nice :D Thanks to the two of you! :D

For real now, I'm not going to post till the end of EOYs...hopefully... :X

Cheeeeeeeers!